#BetterTogether - Energy Charter Communal Content Hub
Welcome to the Energy Charter Communal Content Hub. The Hub is a resource library featuring customer and community facing communications and links to useful information on a range of topics about energy.
If you’d like to contribute to the Hub, please contact us.
Search by clicking a quick link category below or scroll down the page
Can't find what you're looking for?
Energy Charter signatories are encouraged to generate and contribute to discussions – the more we share together, the more we learn together. If you would like to contribute to the Hub or have any specific content requests, please contact us.
In partnership with Deloitte, this research investigates how electricity consumption, customer sentiment and behaviours might have changed during the COVID-19 (July 2020)
We've Got You - Phase 1
Energy Sector support for people and businesses. Translated into Arabic, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Mandarin, Punjabi, Somali, Turkish & Vietnamese (July 2020)
We've Got You - Phase 2
Energy Sector support for people and businesses. Translated into Arabic, Chinese, Italian, Turkish & Vietnamese (July 2020)
- ActewAGL – Save Energy
- Aurora Energy – Energy Advice
- Ausgrid – Save Energy At Home
- Australian Government Energy Gov – Top Tips to Wave this Winter
- Electicity Monster – Save Winter Energy Costs
- EnergyAustralia – Energy Saving & Safety
- EnergyAustralia – Reducing Energy & Bills
- Endeavour Energy – Energy Use
- Energex – Control your Energy
- Ergon Retail – High Bill Checklist
- Ergon Retail – Home Energy Tips
- Ergon Retail – Energy Efficiency for home
- Horizon Power – Easy Ways to Save
- Jemena – Energy Savings Tips
- Momentum Energy – Make Home Energy Efficient
- Renew – 15 tips to lower your energy bills and stay warm this winter